If there is a dispute arising from this agreement, which cannot be resolved, either party may refer it to the conciliation service provided by the British Association of Removers (BAR). If the dispute cannot be settled by this method, it may be referred by either party to the BAR arbitration service. Under this scheme, the case will be independently determined by an arbitrator appointed by Independent dispute resolution services LTD.

Recourse to arbitration is subject to certain limits, current details of which are available upon request from BAR,

Tel: 01923 699486
Fax: 01923 699481,
Email: consumer.affairs@bar.co.uk.

Conciliation does not prejudice your right to commence court proceedings.