If you’ve decided it’s time to move on and are looking to move house, you’ll already know how many companies are offering house removals Bristol wide. When planning your house removals, it is important to find not just the cheapest company out there, but the best. After all, it’s your whole life they will be responsible for on moving day!
Finding the best company for house removals Bristol wide
Whether you are moving into Bristol for the first time, relocating out of the city or simply moving from one part of the city to another, having a great removals company on board can make all the difference to your moving experience. Here are a few of the things you need to know:
• Are they adequately insured? Our Bristol movers are insured comprehensively for enough value to cover most household’s goods. However, if you have specialist items such as antiques or jewellery, let us know and we will ensure we have it covered.
• Are they experienced? These days it is easy enough for anyone to get a van or a truck, a couple of buddies and call themselves moving experts. We have been in business many years, and have a track record of providing exceptional services for both domestic and business removals in Bristol.
• Can they handle your needs? Have the company got only one van? Does that mean they will need to make several trips? Having inadequate transport can drastically add to the amount of time your move takes, as well as the stress levels involved. We have a range of vehicles and are experts at packing efficiently, so should usually be able to do everything in one trip.
• What about specialist items? If you have a piano, antique furniture, extra heavy items or a particularly challenging home to move out of or into, it may require specialist equipment and know how to get you moved. That’s not a problem for us, simply talk to us first and we’ll make sure we’ve got the tools and expertise on board to get the job done.
• Are they competitively priced? Great value doesn’t always mean the cheapest. After all, if you arrive and half your stuff is broken or damaged, and the company is not insured, you’ll wish you paid a bit more for the service. However, we do try to offer affordable moving solutions and are highly competitive in comparison with other professional movers, so call us for a quote to see how affordable our service is.